Feb 25, 2007

Sunday and already the end of Feb.?????

Well I say slow DOWN!!
The year is flying by, I can't believe it's already the end of Feb. Awwww but then that means spring is near and with the weird weather all over, we'll be glad it's coming.
Okay well I decided I would not set any scrappy goals this year, other than I'd like to use more of my stamps in my Lo's.. Well Not setting any goals sure has paid off for me so far, In Jan. I scraped 26 layouts and over 36 cards (of course many of the cards were the same design ..but hay) and as of today for Feb. I've scrapped 12 layout's .. I guess not have a goal has set me FREE hahahahahah, I've been rideing the the "feelin' it" wave, scrapping only what truly inspires me, Well it kinda puts me all over the place as to what I'm scraping, BUT I have been very pleased with my work lately, witch is not the case most of the time. My last Layout witch was titled "she was an artist and her life was her canvas" really put me in touch with the artist in me.. So I think I'm on to something here and gonna see how far I can take it..
hope you find a good scrappin' wave to ride too. HAHAHa

No comments: