Jun 24, 2007

Life has been a Busy one

Well School is finely out and summer has begun!
I started my new job last week and I love it so far I only work 3 days a week, I'm now the Assistant district manager for our local new paper, the hours are short but early in the am and the pay is good what more could I ask for? HA well that's not all, my Dh also got a new job, and on top of that I was honored with the Guest Design team Spot at Scrapdoodle for July! Things are busy but I wouldn't want it any other way!
We have some New and Awsome challenges at HTH so come on by and play with us there! and don't forget to come see me at Scrapdoodle also! My 2 most favorite hang out places with tons of fun and lots of good people! (links to both HTH and scrapdoodle are on my side bar.)hope to see ya soon.

No comments: