Sep 12, 2008

A stoy of inspration





some of you may remember that last year i was working very hard to lose wight i was at my heavest (only last year) 262 pounds i had tried everything for years, for you that like pic's LOL (we all do) here are few pic's of me at about my largest wieght though there werent many pic's, untill i decides to lose it, then i kinda documented. the last one is taken of me last week at my lowest wieght since i was a teen. altogether i have lost 72 pounds in one year and i am under 200 ponds and thrilled to say i am a size 14 in most things, sometime i have to go to a 16 depending on the style. i still have 48 or so more pounds to go to be at my ideal wieght, it still comming off but at a bit of a slower rate. I know with out dought i will reach my goal.. and be a healthier happier person because i already am!!! if you are intrested i would happily share HOW i did it ... not sergery just me and my will power ....

3 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Congrats!! What an accomplishment! You look great, it's so hard to loose wait, I could NEVER diet and too lazy to excersize..lol so I give you tons of credit!

Vivianne Perez said...

Please, I would love to know how you did it. Since I got married 4 years ago I have gained lots of weight. I have struggled most my life with my weight. I am at 244.

Thanks Viv

jnviviperez@yahoo.com

Winnie said...

Check out my blog i've tagged you.