Jan 26, 2009

WOW- O- WOW I made the DT


check out Dreamer HERE- http://www.scrapbookdreamer.com/store/home.php

I am thrilled to announce i have been asked to join the DT at Scrapbook Dreamers, i am honored to be part of such an amazing site. The team and Members at Dreamers are out standing! there is an Ocean of talent there that's tops to anywhere else iv seen so please come by and see me at Dreamers. I will be doing a monthly challenge or two, as well as the other DT members challenges so there is something for everyone to do. come play come, chat! you'll see the site has a feel of its own and I'm sure you'll call it home too.

2 comments:

Michele said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you! So so excited!!!!

And you deserve it. I love your style and creativity. In fact, I had come here pass along the KreativBlogger award. If you want, see my post at my blog http://scrap-n-dance.blogspot.com/2009/01/award.html because you are one of my biggest inspirations!

Tammy Wilson said...

Congrats girl, you rock the SBD team!